Changing the color of your Razer keyboard is a terrific way to express yourself and your sense of style. It can also be useful if you want to match the colors in your game or application. We’ll show you how to customize the color of your Razer keyboard. We’ll also tell you what colors are available and which Razer keyboards support them. The only way to change the LED lighting colors on your Razer keyboard is to use the Razer Synapse application. After that, you can change the colors on your keyboard by following this step-by-step guide.
Changeable colors are not available on all Razer keyboards. The following is a list of Razer keyboards that can be customized in terms of color.
- Razer BlackWidow Chroma
- Razer BlackWidow Chroma V
- Razer BlackWidow Elite
- Razer Cynosa Chroma
- Razer Ornata Chroma
The following is a list of Razer keyboards that do not have changeable colors.
- Razer Atheris
- Razer Basilisk
- Razer Lancehead TE
- Razer Mamba Wireless
- Razer Naga Hex V26″
How to Download Razer Synapse
If you do not already have Razer Synapse, go to the official website and download the most recent version. Then, proceed with the installation instructions. Once installed, launch the application to customize the LED illumination colors on your Razer keyboard.
Here’s a simple step-by-step tutorial:
- Go to the Razer Synapse download page to get started.
- Select the “Download Now” option.
- Run the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions for installation.
How to Change Color on Razer Keyboards
To change the color of the LED lights on your Razer keyboard
- Go to the Start Menu.
- Launch the Razer Synapse application. search the menu for “Razer Synapse.”
- When the application is open, navigate to the “Chroma” tab.
- You will be able to choose the color of your keyboard at this point.
- When you’ve decided on a color, click “Confirm,” and your keyboard should change color immediately.
How to Sync All Razor Devices
Razer Synapse is an excellent tool for personalizing the appearance of your Razer keyboard. You may alter the colors of the LED illumination as well as the effects and brightness. If you own many Razer devices, you may even sync them all to use the same color scheme. Razer Synapse is available in a variety of colors. Green, blue, red, and white are the most popular colors. You can also select from a variety of effects such as breathing, wave, spectrum cycling, and so on. No, not every Razer keyboard is the same color. Some of the more expensive models will feature a broader color palette. However, you may change the color of any Razer keyboard with Razer Synapse.
If you want to have the same colour scheme on all of your Razer devices, you can do so by syncing them. To accomplish this,
- Launch Razer Synapse and navigate to the “Chroma” tab.
- Choose the colour you want your gadgets to be.
- When you select a colour and click “Confirm,” your devices should change colour immediately.
It’s as simple that easy.
You will not be able to alter the colour of your Razer keyboard if it does not include RGB lighting. This is due to the LED colors being hardwired into the keyboard and unable to be adjusted. If you want to be able to alter the colour of your keyboard, you should buy one with RGB illumination.