In this article, we’ll discuss the best RGB gaming mouse. RGB has a unique place for each gamer. For a better gaming experience, most gamers use RGB-enabled gaming equipment. Be it headphones, a keyboard or a mouse. However, this does not imply that you should only consider RGB when purchasing gaming equipment. Aside from that, there are numerous factors to consider. In this essay, I’ll tell you about an RGB gaming mouse with improved RGB lights. It will also contain all of the functionality that a gamer requires. But, when compiling this list, I focused on RGB lighting as the most important factor. As a result, selecting the best RGB gaming mouse will be a breeze. So, without further ado, let’s get started with our guide to the Top 5 RGB gaming mouse.
1. HyperX Pulsefire Surge
(Overall best RGB gaming mouse)
HyperX Pulsefire Surge is one of the few gaming mouse out now that combines superb RGB along with tonnes of useful functions. You will see RGB lighting on the sides of the mouse, which looks fantastic. In addition, the HyperX logo appears on the mouse, which functions as an RGB light. Of course, the HyperX Pulsefire Surge has excellent RGB lighting. Apart from that, we can see a Pixart 3389 Sensor and up to 16000 DPI in this mouse, greatly improving its performance. In addition to the two buttons on the left side of the mouse, there are a total of six programmable buttons available for use in-game. And we’ll be able to store them in the onboard memory easily.
- The light ring creates dynamic 360-degree RGB effects.
- Pixart 3389 sensors with up to 16,000 native DPI
- Omron switches with a 50 million click rating are dependable.
- HyperX Ngenuity software allows for simple customization.
- Customizations can be saved in onboard memory.
- A little heavy for FPS veterans
2. Lenovo Legion M200
(Best budget RGB gaming mouse)
Do you have a limited budget but want a decent RGB gaming mouse? Then consider the Lenovo Legion M200 gaming mouse. This gaming mouse, which is reasonably priced for Indian gamers, has an ambidextrous body form and 5 buttons. On the very left side of the mouse, there are two more buttons. Here we observe a distinctive RGB design on the mouse, which distinguishes it from the rest of the mouse. RGB fans will adore this design. Aside from that, we have four DPI settings ranging from 800 to 2400, which can be selected using the DPI switch placed on the top of the mouse. This mouse, in my opinion, will be ideal for all beginning or low-budget players. Advantages 7-color circulating backlight, 5-button design that is ambidextrous and pleasant.
- Advantages 7-color circulating backlight
- Ambidextrous and at ease 5-button layout
- Up to 2400 DPI with an on-the-fly DPI changing of 4 levels
- Exact optical sensor
- Only four DPI presets are available.
3. Redgear A-15
(Cheapest RGB gaming mouse)
If you’re looking for a low-cost RGB mouse with good gaming functionality, the Redgear A-15 gaming mouse is a good option. It is now quite popular among budget Indian gamers because it has a DPI of up to 6400, which improves its performance. The semi-honeycomb pattern supplied in this gives us a better grip to use conveniently. Its RGB was appealing to me. Because you can see unique RGB lines on the sides of the mouse here. Furthermore, the scroll wheel and logo are illuminated, making it the most affordable RGB gaming mouse. Given the inexpensive price, we can also modify all of these RGB lights, which surprised me.
- Customized, one-of-a-kind RGB design
- Extremely low cost
- Buttons with multiple programmabilities
- Semi-honeycomb pattern for improved grip
- DPI can be changed up to 6400.
- The sensor of gaming quality for rapid movements and reflexes
- Extra-long-lasting switches
- Average design quality
4. Offbeat RIPJAW
(Best budget RGB wireless gaming mouse)
If you want a budget wireless gaming mouse with RGB, then Offbeat RIPJAW can be a nice option. This mouse, which costs less than Rs 1000, has a unique design with RGB lighting that gives us a gaming vibe. There are no external batteries utilized in this. However, there are rechargeable batteries that can be simply charged and used. You can also use it while charging if the batteries run out. Because this is a wireless mouse, the battery life will be reduced due to the lights, which you can mitigate by turning them off. This mouse allows us to select up to 3200 DPI, which performs well. Overall, it’s a good gaming mouse with all the essential capabilities.
- Quiet click buttons mechanism
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery built-in Auto-sleep mode with integrated time-sensing technology
- Advanced gaming grade 2.4 Wireless networking
- Buttons with several functions
- Build quality is average.
Ant Esports GM320
(Best RGB gaming mouse for FPS gaming)
The last among the Top 5 RGB Mouse is Ant Esports GM320. If you are also fond of FPS games like me, go for Ant Esports GM320 RGB gaming mouse. I have personally used this mouse for a long time for playing FPS games, and I liked its RGB lighting. There are RGB lines on the sides of the mouse which give it a very beautiful look. To provide an extreme gaming experience, we have been given multicolor RGB lighting, which can also be turned on/off. And a switch has also been given at the bottom of the mouse to change them as per your choice.
We also see up to 7200 DPI, which performs well compared to the rest of the mice in this segment. Also, we get to see 8 programmable buttons, which are very helpful in FPS gaming. You can take in-game advantage by using them as macros. Along with this, its dedicated fire button helps us take down our enemies in intensive FPS battles.
- Multicolor RGB backlighting for an intense gaming experience
- Simply turn on and off the backlight or change the color mode with the simple switch
- 8 customizable buttons, one of which is a specialized firing button
- 7200 DPI and 4 polling rates provide excellent gaming performance.
- The DPI is not adjustable.
Our goal was to list the Top 5 RGB Mouse. RGB lighting is a gaming emblem that offers us with a better gaming atmosphere. In this article, I discussed different gaming mice that offer RGB lighting and other useful features. Which of these Top 5 RGB Mouse did you find to be the most useful?